Improve The Process of Aging with Your Contributions
Whatever amount you choose to donate to IATA, your money will be going to a great cause. With a goal to help improve aging for all individuals, we can create a better future, but we need your help.
Donors' fully tax-deductible donations assist in bringing the IATA to fruition. All donors will become Associate IATA Members, a genuinely unique, informative, and exciting experience. The budget of the inaugural Institute is $73,225 and covers the following:
• Travel & Honoraria for Four Internationally Renowned Thought Leaders
• Hotel & Meeting Expenses for up to 20 Attendees for Four Nights
• Opening Reception & Keynote Address for Invitees
• Graduate Students to Assist with Coordination
• Experienced Medical Editor, Printing, & Distribution
(N.B. None of the directors take any compensation for their work.)
Join us at the inaugural gathering and experience our cause firsthand. Our three-day events will be held annually in the Monterey Bay Area. For those who want to participate in the IATA remotely, daily e-blasts including short video clips about that particular day's program, will be provided. This way, you can see and hear what the speakers said about the main discussion topic. Facebook posts can also inform those who wish to keep up with what's happening on a daily basis. At the conclusion of the IATA, an edited video version will be posted on our website, similar to what was done at the Nobel Week Dialogue shown on the top of our present web pages. The final published proceedings will be sent electronically to anyone associated with us or who may request it. The main discussion topics in fall 2019 will be:
- Development of Age & Dementia Friendly Communities Where Persons Grow Older in Sustainable & Safe Settings with a Lifespan
Focus from Healthy Young People to Healthy Older Ones.
- Prevention of Elder Abuse in All Forms, Especially Financial Exploitation.
- Reduction of health disparities among seniors based on socio-economic factors and or ethnic/racial groups.